Saturday 19 November 2011

Birthday balloons...Or normal balloons?

Alright. Time for another post! As you know if you read my last post, my birthday is very soon. As in, it`s in 8 days! I SHALL BE FOURTEEN. Which means I will no longer be a child, according to my local movie theatre. I will be a youth. Unfortunatley, I will also no longer pay seven dollars for a ticket. :( Aaaaanywho... What I wanna talk about now is... BAAAAALLLLOOOOONS! Yes, balloons. Ya know, those little saggy, rubbery, rather unattractive little bags, which, when pumped with air, are transformed into miraculous colourful weightless bubbles of nothing that float around in the air and make everything happy. :D The thing is, balloons are always awesome. Always. There`s no denying it. However, are birthday balloons better than normal balloons? Don`t know what I mean? Here, I`ll show you the difference.
Some normal balloons:See? Definitley lively and cheer inducing, but let`s take a look at some birthday balloons.

These are so much more...I don`t know. Personal? Maybe they`re better than normal ballons because they have a nice message directed at you on your special day! Either way, all balloons are great.

Thanks for reading, coco puffs! Sorry it was a short one tonight but I`ll be back with a great post. Laterrrr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment