Friday 8 June 2012

Hansikax?

It has been much too long my teacups. Much, much, much too long. I apologize greatly. Anywho, the past is the past, right? I certainly hope so. I will now continue to blog like I have never blogged before! :3 I am currently sitting in le library (If I was actually speaking French, I would've said "La bibliothèque" ;) Just a little language-related tidbit I'm sure you're glad about) for Religion class because my classmates are working on a project about "healthy friendships". However, I have finished this project and I am now blogging for you, my little bumbleberries! 
My "dearest" friend is speaking to me about a girl named Hansika who "bullies" her daily! Now I know Hansikax, and she is a doesn't seem like the type to be mean to anybody, least of all a harmless fly! But H, my "dearest" friend is convinced that Hansika doesn't like people named Hailey, like herself, because she is mean to H's other friend named Hayley! The ways that Hansikax is mean to the Hailey's (Hayley's, Haley's, Haleigh's, etc.) is by calling them unsavoury names involving words such as "dumb, stupid" and a synonym for donkey that rhymes with "Lass"! :o This needs to stop TODAY.
Just call 1(800)STOP-HAN (SIKAX TODAY)
I'm just kidding, Hansikax's a very nice girl and please disregard any hurtful comments we made in the above paragraph.
TIL NEXT TIME, FOLK YOLKS!
<3

2 comments:

  1. :D I just want one comment to make me feel.. better about myself & my blogeriffic blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one comment you shall have.... and what a very interesting litle tidbit of info |3

    ReplyDelete